The only thing I would change about writing this blog for this class is I would want to write more about current events going on in sports. There was a lot that happened over the course of the semester in the sporting world that could have let students provide insight and feedback and their opinion of the issue. Some things that happen in the sporting world I am bias towards one way and I would have liked to see some other opinions to try to sway mine. Though I would be more likely to contest their opinion.
As far as what I expected to learn from this class and what I actually learned is more than I expected. I learned so much more about the history of sports and the philosophies associated with them. So what I got out of this class was a new respect for and a broader sense of everything associated with sport. The last thing I hope to get out of this class is an A!
1 comment:
While I am still working on your final expectation (of an A:-), I can say that you did a good job in this class--both with your blog and adding to discussions in class. I am glad that you found the blog useful in helping you to retain the material. I will definitely take your suggestions into consideration for future classes.
Post a Comment